This Thanksgiving, shake up some wine cocktails with a holiday twist that will get even your Grinchiest guests in the spirit. VOGA’s Thanksgiving Sangria is sure to spice up your Thanksgiving dinner and kick start the holiday season.
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles VOGA Merlot
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 orange (cut into sections)
- 1 apple (cut into sections)
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with cherries or cinnamon sticks.