Home » 10 Romantic Retreats for Valentine’s Day
LUXE IN LOVE
“Roaring Romance” at The Brazilian Court Hotel — Palm Beach, FL
Available for booking now through March 31, 2020. Rates starting at $47,330. Three-night stay.
Steeped in history as a favored rendezvous among celebrities, luminaries and Palm Beach power players since its inception in 1926, it’s safe to say The Brazilian Court Hotel knows how to throw a celebration worthy of the “Roaring Twenties.” With this year marking the turn of a century since the 1920’s era occurred, The Brazilian Court Hotel invites guests to step back in time and celebrate a “Roaring Romance” the way one should – “among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.”
• 1920s Rolls Royce rental
• First edition, second printing of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s magnum opus, The Great Gatsby
• Diamond and Black Onyx Ring from Tiffany & Co.’s ‘The Gatsby Collection’
• 1920 Vintage 14kt Yellow Gold Mesh Purse
• Head to toe stylings in the best fashion trends from the era (possible jazz night in the courtyard)
• Dinner at Café Boulud
• In-room arrival amenities:
o Dom Périgean Vintage 2008
o Set of engraved champagne glasses
o Box of chocolates
o Bouquet of Garden Party Roses
o Padron 1926 Series Cigars, 4-pack + Douglass Field L lighter
• Three-night stay accommodations
*Three-night minimum stay required. Based on availability. 14 day advance booking and 14 day cancellation required.
For more information, please visit www.thebraziliancourt.com.
“Privacy Please” at Mahekal Beach Resort — Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Available now through February 29, 2020. Starting at $489 per night. Promo code: Privacy
With the new year upon us, a growing number of people have resolved to show more appreciation for their loved ones by way of spending more time together. Thus, Mahekal Beach Resort has created the “Privacy Please” escape for Valentine’s Day, encouraging couples to reignite the passion, while relaxing the mind, body and soul. Dynamic duos are invited to rekindle the romance by heading south of the border for an international rendezvous at Mahekal’s magical beach resort, for a minimum of four nights, with the following package inclusions:
• Personalized privacy plate welcome amenity
• Private, palapa style bungalow accommodations outfitted with a personal plunge pool or adults-only penthouse accommodations with moon shower (four-night minimum)
• VIP couples cabin 60 minute massage at Revive Spa
• Romantic turndown service including sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries
• Daily cabana bed on the beach or at Fuego Pool
• Exclusive “toes in the sand” dinner on the beach under a star-filled sky, including one bottle of house wine
For more information on Mahekal Beach Resort, visit www.mahekalbeachresort.com or call toll-free 1(877) 235-4452, and to book the “Privacy Please” package directly, click here.
“Drunk in Love” at Château Élan Winery & Resort — Braselton, GA
Available February 13-17, 2020. 2-night package. Rates starting at $548 per night.
westgateThe InnWithin the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, Château Élan Winery & Resort began with the planting of lush vineyards and has grown into a 3,500 acre luxury destination known for being one of the most awarded wineries on the east coast. Situated just 45 minutes north of Atlanta and immediately transporting couples to the French countryside, Château Élan offers love birds an unmatched V-day escape complete with a southern winery experience.
• 2-night stay for two at The Inn
• 1 bottle of house red or white wine upon arrival
• 5-course Valentine’s Dinner for two at Marc Bar & Restaurant
• Daily breakfast for two at Versailles
• Option to create a custom wine label for Valentine’s Day (added cost)
* Thursday, Friday or Saturday arrival. Gratuities and taxes not included. Dinner reservations must be confirmed at the time of booking.
For more information on Château Élan Winery & Resort, visit www.chateauelan.com.
“Valentine’s Day Weekend” at Montage Palmetto Bluff — Bluffton, SC
Available February 14-16, 2020. Rates starting at $635 per night.
Nestled within 20,000-acres of coastal nature preserve, between Hilton Head Island and Savannah, luxury property Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal destination to rekindle romance this Valentine’s Day. Welcoming couples with ample amenities and activities that will offer the perfect sensory experience — from decadent food and wine pairings, and indigenous spa treatments, to a sunset cruise down the May River on antique yacht, GRACE, and outdoor pursuits like horseback-riding through miles of maritime forest to name a few, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ultimate place to spend quality time with the one you love.
• Two-nigh stay in an inn room, suite, guest house or cottage
• Daily breakfast for two
• Two tickets to the Caviar Affair dinner pairing
For more information on Montage Palmetto Bluff call (855) 264-8705 or visit www.montagehotels.com/palmettobluff.
“Romance Package” at NOPSI Hotel — New Orleans, LA
Available now through February 29, 2020. Rates starting at $441 per night.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District, NOPSI Hotel — formerly known as the headquarters of the city’s power and transportation company — invites couples to reconnect, relax and recharge with the help of luxe accommodations, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival and a dinner credit in the hotel’s casual-yet-sophisticated restaurant, Public Service. See package details below, using the code ROMANCE at booking:
• Luxurious accommodations in a Suite
• $140 dining credit in Public Service
• Breakfast in bed for two
• Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries upon arrival
For more information on NOPSI Hotel, call (844) 439-1463 or visit www.NOPSIhotel.com. Click here for images.
“Sparks Fly” at The Crystal Coast — North Carolina’s Southern Outer Banks
Available year-round. Rates starting at $239. Sunday arrival.
Setting the stage for an amorous getaway, where wild horses roam freely and southern charm meets rich maritime history, The Crystal Coast is nestled along North Carolina’s Southern Outer Banks. Romantic couples love stepping onto the oak-lined streets of favored seaside “gem,” historic Beaufort, and it is not uncommon while dining at a waterfront cafe to see wild horses running freely on Carrot Island, just across the glassy waters of Taylor’s Creek. Historic walking and culinary bicycle tours inspired by Nicholas Sparks’ Beaufort-set books, “A Walk to Remember,” and “The Choice,” are popular with active couples. Intimate bed and breakfasts with elegant Victorian suites and charming gardens, boast decadent home-cooked meals in close proximity to quaint shops, a waterfront boardwalk and divine fresh-from-the-docks restaurants.
Hopeless romantics in search of hotel accommodations may especially be intrigued by (the newly opened) Beaufort Hotel’s ‘A Ride to Remember’ package including:
• Two (2) day / one (1) night luxury accommodations for two (2) boasting relaxed maritime elegance and coastal North Carolina décor
• Two (2) Bicycle Tour Tickets from Hungry Town Tours for ‘A Ride to Remember’ inspired by Nicholas Sparks
• One (1) ‘A Ride to Remember’ keepsake
• Concierge hotel services available to assist during your stay in Beaufort, N.C., described as “America’s Favorite Town” by Travel + Leisure
For more information on The Crystal Coast, visit crystalcoastnc.org.
“Romance on the Beach” at Pelican Grand Beach Resort — Fort Lauderdale, FL
Available for booking until March 31, 2020, valid through December 20, 2020. Subject to availability. Rates starting at $899 per night.
Unlike its overly modernized, trendy and sometimes pretentious neighbors, Pelican Grand Beach Resort is Fort Lauderdale’s luxurious hideaway found off the beaten path, perfect for lovers as it’s close enough to enjoy all Fort Lauderdale and South Florida has to offer, yet far enough away to quiet the sound. Setting the stage for romantic getaway, couples can cozy up in in their Oceanfront Suite with private balcony, enjoy indulgent toes-in-the-sand dining at OCEAN2000 and complete relaxation at the Scandinavian-Inspired papering at PURE Spa.
• 1-bedroom Oceanfront Suite with private balcony
• $100 F&B credit per day, per room
• $100 PURE Spa credit per day, per room
• Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
• American Breakfast for 2 served in your suite
* Guest to confirm time for dinner reservation and breakfast choices with OCEAN2000 restaurant.
For more information on Pelican Grand Beach Resort, visit www.pelicanbeach.com.
“Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” at Ocean Key Resort & Spa — Key West, FL
Available now through February 29, 2020. 3-night package. Rates starting at $2,020 per night.
Nestled between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square, Ocean Key Resort & Spa — a luxurious oceanfront property located in the heart of Key West — invites romantic revelers to celebrate “suite” love in paradise with “Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” package. Featuring a three-night stay for two in a spacious Oceanfront Boutique Suite, indulging lovers with daily experiences at SpaTerre, dinner for two each night at choice of Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony, and daily waterfront breakfast for two.
• 3-night stay for two in Oceanview Boutique Suite
• 2 singles or 1 couples SpaTerre experience per day
• Dinner for two each night at Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony
• Daily waterfront breakfast for two
For more information on Ocean Key Resort & Spa, visit www.oceankey.com or call the Island Cupids at (800) 328-9815 and mention “Cupid” to book. Click here for images.
“Escape to Romance” in The Palm Beaches – Southeast Florida
Available February 1-29, 2020. Rates starting at $292 per person, per double-night occupancy.
Comprised of 39 towns and cities from Boca Raton and Delray, to Palm Beach and Jupiter, as well as 47 miles of palm-tree lined, golden beaches along the warm coastal waters of the Atlantic Ocean — The Palm Beaches offer an intimate ocean retreat for romantic couples looking to “escape” this Valentine’s Day.
For cupids preferring to be pampered, The Palm Beaches’ renowned, PGA National Resort & Spa offers couples the idyllic “Be My Valentine” Spa Getaway package including:
• Luxe room accommodations with private balcony/terrace and luxury bedding package
• Full breakfast each day in the Palm Terrace restaurant
• Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools
• Unlimited use of the Spa amenities (including sauna, steam and Jacuzzi)
• Unlimited access to the Sports and Raquet Club (including fitness classes and tennis court time)
• Your choice of a select 50-minute spa treatment per day, per person – or one couples service per day, per room:
o Sparkle Massage (50 minutes)
o Glow Gold Facial…including a 24k Gold Mask! (50 minutes)
o Shimmer Body Scrub (50 minutes)
o Shine Mani/Pedi (75 minutes)
o Deep Cleansing Facial (50 minutes)
o Coconut Honey Sugar Scrub (50 minutes)
o Detox Seaweed Wrap (50 minutes)
For more information on The Palm Beaches, visit thepalmbeaches.com.
“I Heart Westgate” in Park City – Utah
Book Early & Save Offer. Available 14 days prior to stay. Rates starting at $432.
Cozy up and spend a romantic dream ski vacation in the idyllic Park City, UT — known as Winter’s Favorite Town and America’s most accessible mountain destination — located just 25 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, offering more than 300 nonstop flights daily.
A paradise for skiers and snowboarders, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, the winner of the 2019 “Best of State Award” in seven categories, including “Best Ski Resort” and “Best Wine List,” is ideally situated at the base of Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Experience unique ski-in/ski-out accommodations, spa treatments at Serenity Spa by Westgate, cutting-edge culinary at Edge Steakhouse and Drafts Burger Bar, access to Utah’s largest indoor/outdoor heated pool and America’s largest ski and snowboard resort with more than 7,300 skiable acres and over 300 runs for all skill levels, as well as a complimentary ski valet service.
Couples in search of hotel accommodations may consider Westgate Park City, surrounding lovebirds with majestic slope views. Book Early & Save Package includes:
- Discount of up to 20% off best rates
- Nightly accommodations for two (2) in a luxury one-bedroom villa offering spacious comforts of a fully furnished home and beautiful mountain-lodge decor
For more information, visit www.westgateparkcity.com.
“I Heart Westgate” in Las Vegas – Nevada
Available February 13, 2020 – February 15, 2020. 3 Day Vegas Getaway Package starting at $79.
Love is in the air at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, where Barbara Streisand opened the renowned International Theater and Elvis Presley performed 837 sold out shows. The iconic resort celebrated the property’s 50th Anniversary in 2019, and offers a unique blend of amenities and excitement unlike any other, making for a true “only in Las Vegas” experience for couples in search of a romantic weekend getaway to Sin City. Couples in search of hotel accommodations may consider Westgate Las Vegas, surrounding lovebirds with star-studded entertainment, including Barry Manilow’s recently renewed residency show: The Hits Come Home! in the historic Westgate International Theater, couples’ spa treatments at Serenity Spa by Westgate, offering a full service spa/salon with rejuvenating amenities and services, and a cutting-edge culinary experience at Edge Steakhouse, the #-1-rated Las Vegas steakhouse on TripAdvisor.
The 3 Day Vegas Getaway Package, valid over Valentine’s Day weekend, includes nightly accommodations for two (2) in a newly designed LUXE room or uniquely-themed suite, starting at $79.
For more information, visit the property’s website here. C
“Courted with Orchids” at HOTEL DU PONT – Wilmington, Del.
Available for booking Jan. 22, 2020 – Feb. 16, 2020 for stays through Dec. 31, 2020. Rates starting at $250 per night.
Opened in 1913, the landmark HOTEL DU PONT is dedicated to delivering timeless luxury with a modern and unique sensibility. Located in downtown Wilmington, Delaware, in the heart of the picturesque Brandywine Valley, the 12-story Italian Renaissance landmark building exudes Gilded-age grandeur and romance. From the lavish splendor of the ornate lobby to the shimmering majesty of the Gold Ballroom, the city’s most elegant, iconic hotel boasts 217 well-appointed guest rooms and spacious suites.
- Breakfast for two ($25 credit per person)
- Complimentary valet parking
- Ticket Admission to enjoy the breathtaking Orchid Extravaganza display at Longwood Gardens with the one you love, featuring artfully draped orchids that hug windows, hang from planters and float overheard throughout the Longwood Gardens Conservatory.
For more information on HOTEL DU PONT, visit hoteldupont.com or call 302-594-3100 and use promo code: “LOVE”. .
“A Month of Love Package” at The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark – Catskills, NY
Available February 1 – 29, 2020. Rates starting at $325 per night.
Valentine’s Day is a family affair at The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark, situated just 90 minutes from New York City in the heart of the Catskills. Heated to a toasty 84 degrees, New York’s Biggest Indoor Waterpark offers fun for the entire family with 10+ thrilling slides and water adventures. The excitement continues indoors with ropes course, rock climbing, arcade games, mini bowling, laser tag and VR experiences.
Parents can sneak away for the evening while little ones enjoy the Kids Night Out: Jr Ranger Program, a three-hour chaperoned activity every Friday that gives the kids some time to themselves while allotting parents some well-deserved grown-up time.
A Month of Love package includes:
- Deluxe Suite Accommodations for all
- Three-course pre-fixe dinner for two at Bixby’s Derby
- Not including tax or gratuity. Reservations Recommended.
- 50-Minute Couples Massage at Chill Spa
- Complimentary Mozaik Wine and chocolate covered strawberries
- Kids Night Out program
For more information or to book this package, call The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark at (845) 397-2500 or visit www.thekartrite.com.