Home » I AM Modern Magazine – Spring ’11
The Spring ’11 Issue is here:
To read it online now or visit one of our reputable advertisers for a complimentary copy today. You can also purchase a copy in the next few weeks at Borders and Barnes and Noble.
- Honi Borden
- Jill Stelfox
- Brigitta Toruño and Brigitta White
- Vena Maharaj
- Holly Heider Chapple
- Helen Fleming
- Starting Over: A year of Separation
- Got Guilt: Breaking Free From The Cycle
- Back to School: Tips and Guidelines
- Steering Clear of Debt
- Ask Chris: What to Say When You Are Unfriended on Facebook
- Bottoms Up
- What’s Wrong with Wanting a Vacuum Cleaner
- Confident Kid: Build Him Up
- How Handwriting can Improve Your Kid’s IQ
- A Student’s Best Friend: Dogs in the Classroom
- Go Clean Your Room!
HEALTH + BEAUTY:
THINGS TO DO IN METRO DC:
- Entertaining on a Budget in Metro DC
- Farmer’s Markets in Metro DC Area
- Day Trippin’; Where to Go, What to Do around Metro DC
Dear I AM Modern Readers,
I love you all. I really do. For business owners, it isn’t everyday
they get to tell their customers how much they truly appreciate them. Sure they do giveaways, some gift with purchases here and there but it’s just not the same as the CEO of Coca-Cola walking up to you and proclaiming, “THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU.”
Without you, I would not have this job, and this company would not exist. So I, here at I AM Modern Headquarters (oftentimes my kitchen island) am lucky enough to publish a magazine for a living. My company’s product is in your hands right now. I take pride in every page and every single advertiser in here that we hand-select for you in reputation and integrity.
In holding this magazine in your hands, you are really truly seeing me and my entire team in it. So we want to say to you, “WE LOVE YOU!” Enjoy this issue and tell us what you think.
We are always listening.
Modern Mom Media Corporation
For Feedback: [email protected]