Home » Planning For A New Baby Takes 2 Hours
Expecting a new baby? Get ready with a smart start, a 2-hour virtual morning of planning and preparation for expectant parents November 7 from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. Top experts from StoneSprings Hospital, important information, a virtual tour and time for Q&A.
November 7, 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 pm (2 Hours)
Learn more about the topics that will impact your birth experience:
- What to do when labor starts
- Moving during labor (our birthing suites have plenty of room)
- Midwifery Care
- The important role of your delivery nurse
- NICU services and in-hospital pediatric care
- New pain control options
- Selecting the right obstetrician and pediatrician
Additional notes: This event will be held online via WebEx. WebEx login information will be sent via email by November 5.