Protecting Your Child With The Right Legal Documents After They Turn 18

Parents lose authority when their children become legal adults (18), and sometimes that can lead to complications in emergencies. An Advance Medical Directive (AMD) and a General Durable Power of Attorney (POA) are two of the most important documents to obtain to continue protecting your child after they turn 18.

Watch the video below to learn more.

To learn how our team can assist you, contact WhitbeckBennett by calling 800-516-3964 or emailing [email protected].

To learn more about healthcare POA, visit our Financial & Healthcare Power of Attorney page.

Related: Financial & Healthcare Power of Attorney